About Me

My photo
All I need for you to know is I'm like a bird, I'll always fly away I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is, my spirit is rare & my love is true

Sunday, May 11, 2008

i never knew that i love you


I don't think i knew that I love you
When i know you gotta leave me
when ever i felt lonely i think of you

the way I feel for you
I can't describe
It's almost too intense To verbalize

Essentially you're all I want for
basic'lly now in end I need you more
i Have never been so enamored
That's how I know i love you

All I need now is to be with you
and i Have never felt so lost
till i know you gotta away from me

Love is yours and mine Till the all time
i have underestimated the love in you
It's obvious these feelings now running so deep
I fall and fall more as go by

bitter or sweet but the memories
is all that i am taking with me
We both know I'm not what you You need

now I hope life will treat you kind
And I hope you will have all you've dreamed of
I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love

the love that i never able to knew..................

No comments: